Sunday, September 29, 2013

Growing Up

Time is going by so very fast these days. Last week the moment that made me feel like I needed a time machine to go back in time was when Sophia lost her first tooth!!!  In just 18 days she will be turning 6 years old!
Actually I was the one who pulled it out for her. It was very very loose. She showed me and then I grabbed a cloth and pulled! There were many tears.
After Sophia settled down and we carried on with our afternoon, Jenna was behind me and started sobbing. She said, “I don’t want to lose a tooth!” Oh the poor girl. She gets to watch her older sister do everything dramatically and instill fear in her mind! I then went on to tell her that she would be much older before she would have to lose a tooth. Then the tears continued as she told me “I don’t want to get bigger!”
These 2 girls are joined at the hip. There is almost 4 years between Hala and Charlotte and they don’t seem to have the same connection that Jenna and Sophia do. Jenna has been a little out of sorts lately as Sophia does school all morning. She plays a lot on her own and with Bea but she sure misses having her sister to play with all day.
Here is sad Sophia after the traumatic event.
This is her 2 days later.
And here are my 3 girls having a great time together!
Now we wait for tooth #2 to come out!  I expect it to be ready by the end of the week!

No comments: