Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bea is 4 months old!

I don’t know where the last 4 months have gone.  Time goes by too fast some days.  Maybe it is age, or perspective or something else but I remember when our first 4 kids were young that the days seemed to go by so slowly.  Now I feel like I just want to slow the days down so I can enjoy my family more.
Yesterday was Bea’s 4 month birthday.  We didn’t do anything special other starting the day off at 5 am and saying good-bye to Daddy as he went to the village again to get our house ready.
Bea is a very serious baby.  She knows how to laugh but she holds it in as much as she can before laughing, or she gets mad and cries!  She is not very cuddly, and I wish she was :-(   I enjoy those rare moments that she falls asleep in my arms.  She is already sleeping a solid chunk anywhere from 8-11 hrs at night.  Plus she naps twice a day for 2 hrs each nap.  I am so thankful that she sleeps so well.  It has been a huge blessing to me as we get settled back into life back in the Philippines.  She is already a TV junky!  She loves to watch a movie with the other kids, although not for as long as they do!  She is also becoming attached to her pink blanket that she sleeps with.  She pulls it up to her face as soon as she gets it in her hands.  She has her favourite people, Mom, of course, Dad, Kyle and Hala.  I am sure Eli will become a new best friend again when he gets back here.  I love getting to know this little person that God has blessed me with!
Today I decided it was time to get out the “big” camera instead of my iPod and take some pictures of this sweet little girl.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: