Saturday, March 3, 2012

Things I am looking forward to “not” doing

We love our life here in the tribe.  We wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.  But sometimes we just wish we didn’t have to do things the way we do.  So here are some things we are looking forward to “not” doing over the next 11 months!

1.  “NOT” using a flashlight to get to the bathroom in the night.

2.  “NOT” having to turn the generator on or off everyday.

3.  “NOT” not flushing the toilet! If it’s yellow let it mellow…

4.  “NOT” saying “please repeat” a million times a day.

5.  “NOT” saying “I don’t understand”  many more times a day.

6.  “NOT” having to sign out/borrow a vehicle when we want to go shopping.

7.  “NOT” having to start my grocery list 2 weeks before someone else goes shopping for me!

8.  “NOT” having to carry a sweat rag with me everywhere I go.

9.  “NOT” carrying tissue for every bathroom break we make at the mall.

10.  “NOT” having to sleep under a mosquito net.

11.  “NOT” having to tuck in the mosquito net every time I get in and out of bed!

12.  “NOT” checking for spiders hiding on the shower curtain—make that BIG spiders!

13.  “NOT” watching the ants swim in my cheerios while I eat the cheerios.

14.  “NOT” wearing rubber boots majority of the year.

15.  “NOT” waking up to the sound of roosters crowing, not at dawn but all hours of the night.

 

I am sure there are other things we are looking forward to not doing but we won’t dwell on them.  We are looking forward to all the things we are going to do throughout the rest of this year.

No comments: